Site - means the public area of Colette Mazzola's Blog.
Service - means the restricted area of Colette Mazzola's Blog accessible via registration.
User - means a person who uses our Site or has registered to use our Service.
Personal Data - means any information that can personally identify an individual.
How We Use The Information Collected
We use the information that we collect in a variety of ways during the provision of our services and operation of our business, including the following:Operations
- To ensure that all the features we provide are available, functional and maintained as per the specifications advertised
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us
- To carry out any business essential administrative processes
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so
- To enhance the Service we provide by developing new features, and improving functionality of existing features
- To enable our team to provide support to Users when requested or required to do so
- Investigate any issues that arise from using our Service
- To notify you of any changes to our Service
Strictly Necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They
include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make
use of e-billing services.
Analytical / Performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. These cookies enable us, Create, to monitor the performance of your site (page loading speeds, etc) to ensure that everything is functioning correctly. This also helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you. For example, greet you by name and remember your preferences within the application.
You can find out more information about cookies and how to disable them by visiting cookiesandyou.com.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic to our Site and understand how Users move around and use our Service. We use this information to enhance the Site and Service we provide to ensure that Users get the best experience possible. We also use Google Analytics to monitor aggregate information of your website which helps us monitor the performance of features we offer within our Service to ensure full functionality. The information gathered also enables us to improve these features in the future. All of the information we collect from Google Analytics is aggregate and will not be disclosed with any other third parties.
We will continue to retain any information collected from a User of our Service as long as the Users account is deemed active. When a Users account is deemed inactive, we will remove information as set out below:
We may still hold personal information of inactive accounts under the following conditions:
- If required to do so in order for us to continue our duties as a domain registrar or other domain hosting services
- If required for financial records in line with UK accounting and taxation laws (for a period of at least 6 years, plus the current year)
- If deemed necessary due to any legal obligations or regulatory investigations that may arise
Changes To This Policy